The Edinburg Center is now offering telehealth services to best serve and meet the needs of those in our community during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our innovative solutions offer safe and effective consultations, therapy and interventions to support current and newly referred clients to access our wide array of services.
- Outpatient Therapy, Including Same Day/Same Week Availability (Adults & Children)
- Psychiatry (Adults)
- First Episode of Psychosis: Discovery Team (Young Adults)
- CBHI In-Home Therapy (Children & Adolescents)
- CBHI Therapeutic Mentoring (Children & Adolescents)
- CBHI In-Home Behavioral Services (Children & Adolescents)
- Opportunities Psychiatric Day Treatment (Adults)
- Charles Webster Potter Place Clubhouse (Adults)
With an array of options ranging from telephone to various audio and video platforms to meet our clients’ needs, we will work with you to determine the most effective solution for either an individual or family.
We also offer many programs contracted through DDS/DMH/MRC to provide supports and services for people living in community settings.
MassHealth, Medicare, and many private insurance plans are accepted. Coverage may vary between programs. Please contact us to learn more.
If you or someone you know needs help, The Edinburg Center can offer assistance!
Please contact Elaine Farash, LICSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 781-761-5200 to be connected with the appropriate program and individual.
The Edinburg Center is wholly committed to advancing an inclusive and diverse community. We celebrate our differences and strive to create a welcoming, dignified and enriching environment for our staff and those we serve.