Human Resource Generalist Job in Bedford MA
The Edinburg Center has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic HR professional with a passion and commitment to diversity to join its growing Human Resources team in Bedford, MA.
- Excellent benefits including:
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts through LifeMart
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Excellent paid time off benefits including:
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Conference, seminar, certification and specialized training funding
- Bachelor’s degree, Human Resources degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in an HR Manager or HR Generalist role preferred (healthcare or human services HR experience is a plus).
- Previous payroll experience required.
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now or comparable HRIS is required.
- Strong technical, reporting and analytic skills highly required.
- Excel and other Microsoft Office knowledge preferred. Ability to create spreadsheets in Excel.
- Experience with benefits, COBRA administration, 401K processing, Leave of Absences and Paid Family Medical Leave highly preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers, field employee questions and requests, and to add value to the personnel morale and workplace health of area served.
- PHR; SPHR certification is preferred.
- Previous Union experience a plus.
Yes, I’m Interested!
Please fill out out contact form below to express interest and a recruiter from our team will connect with you.
Employment Lead Generation Form
Interested? Simply Fill Out Our Contact Form to Connect With a Recruiter
If you’re interested in exploring the exciting opportunities available at The Edinburg Center, take the first step by filling out our convenient contact form. By submitting the form, you’ll connect with a dedicated recruiter who will be able to provide you with more information, answer your questions, and guide you through the application process. Don’t hesitate to reach out and start your journey towards a fulfilling career in mental health or behavioral health with us.